Monday, March 7, 2011

30-Day Challenge: Day 7

Favorite Movies.


I am fond of watching movies since I was a kid so don't get surprised if I included cartoon movies in my list.


DISCLAIMER: The list is incomplete. I have lotsa favorite movies that I could no longer remember them anymore. Most of the time, I consider every movie I watch as my favorite.



♦ Cinderella
♦ Snow White
♦ Sleeping Beauty
♦ Little Mermaid 1 & 2
♦ Beauty and the Beast
♦ Mulan
♦ Pocahontas 1 & 2
♦ Peter Pan 1 & 2
♦ Rugrats: The Movie
♦ The Little Rascals
♦ The Lion King 1 & 2
♦ Anastasia
♦ Harry Potter series
♦ The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
♦ Narnia series
♦ She's The Man
♦ Cinderella Story
♦ Another Cinderella Story
♦ The Perfect Man
♦ Lizzie McGuire: The Movie
♦ Asteroids
♦ Armageddon
♦ Mean Girls
♦ Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
♦ Parent Trap
♦ Freaky Friday
♦ Fantastic Four
♦ Titanic
♦ Spy Kids
♦ Valentine's Day
♦ Life As We Know It
♦ and the list goes on...



No comments: