Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Gatsby: The Roaring 20's

December 15th was the date of our company Christmas party themed, Great Gatsby: The Roaring 20's. It was held in Wack-wack Country Club, Mandaluyong City.

Well, as always predicted, I was fashionably late for the party. But I wasn't alone this time because my dear friend Sabrina gave me a ride, thus we were both late. When we arrived at the venue, the party has already started and everyone was almost finished with their food. Good thing we arrived just in time for our performance (our department let's newbies perform in a competition during the party). Since I do not have a cam anymore (thanks to the robber who took it months ago), I only relied to those who brought theirs. So, here are just a few photos I got from my friends. Haha!

Welcome!

The program...

A view from above...

The food (sorry no photos for drinks and desserts)

The Clinical Rules Team (minus our only boy).

Together with my Plan File friends.

With the Tropang Ungas (incomplete cast).

With my second family--Form Ops peeps.

The night was full of fun. We had unlimited drinks, which included cocktails, tequilas, vodkas and a lot more. The party was highlighted with the performance of Bloomfields. Lemme share to you some of the picturess during OUR mini-concert. =)))

Here's a proof that I was enjoying myself too much on the stage.

Of course, I would like to end this blog with an outfit post. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to have myself taken with a solo, full body photo. Thus, I am only to post the pics I liked that showed off my get-up. And by the way, I was a lady gangster. I already shared to you the choices I have here, hence, this is what I came up with.

Don't mess with the little miss lady gangster. ;)

Wig: Landmark
Top: Bazaar
Overcoat & Shorts: tailored
Printed Stockings: SM Department Store
Red Pumps: People are People

**All photos are courtesy of my friends (that are too many to mention).

No comments: