Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Torn Between the Two

I wanted to go to both events but I can't seem to find a way to do it. Way back college days, I can go to multiple parties/events without turning down one. I am just the kind of person who wants to be there. For me, one's presence is something already. So as much as possible, I don't turn down my friends who ask me out. Right now, my dilemma is whether I should go to...


 
OR

Both feature jamming. The other is more on rakrakan while the other is more on tattoos! OMG. I just dunno what to do. If I am going to ask my Dad, he'll prolly tell me to dismiss the idea of going to any of the two and better keep my ass at home and rest.

I have to decide before it's too late and end up somewhere lousy. I know I've been going a lot lately, and hasn't been getting enough sleep. But I see to it that I am not abusing my body too much.

I just realized how I missed the good old days...when you get wasted and wake up in the morning with a hot tea in your bedside table courtesy of your worried folks (FYI: I am not a fan of tea, but my parents took advantage of me getting drunk and let me take it...not just once, but a couple of times already). I just miss life. :)

No comments: