Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Picnic

I have been going out for two consecutive nights already. Now, the time has come that I should just sit and chillax under a relaxing environment. So, I went together with my Ates in the office to Rainforest, Pasig City (which was a long way from my place pala, so I was practically tired going to and fro). The sun was not so hot and the coolness of the air that surrounds us is just right. It was a perfect day for a picnic. But technically, what we had was only half-way to picnic because we were not able to bring picnic mats, so we ended up renting a cottage at P100.

Anyhow, we had a great time. We also toured around the mini-zoo and the mini garden, took pictures and just had fun. When sunset came, we called it a day.

I hope you'll also enjoy the pictures!

THE FOOD


Heavy brunch with laing, bijon, etc.

My all-time favorite, Indian mango.
MY COMPANIONS


Ate Ems, Anna and Ate May.
Ate Ems with her Ates (sorry forgot the names).

Anna with her family.
THE MINI ZOO


Say hello to the ostriches!

There goes the wild ducks (back view only). LOL

Too bad Mr. Peacock didn't spread his colorful  tail/train.

The immobile crocodile.

These little monkeys are so playful.

♫ The White Horse 
THE MINI GARDEN


I dunno what the name of this plant is, but it's beautiful.

The guard won't allow us to enter the garden of roses.

The cacti garden. Aren't they pretty?
THE BLOGGER
CAUTION: Please excuse my vanity. I would just like to share photos of me during this activity. So, view at your own risk. I don't care whether you will like it or not coz I call the shots here. ^_^






That's all for now, folks!




No comments: