Sunday, February 6, 2011

Late Post: Starbucks Planner 2011

I was so thrilled to use my Silver Metal Starbucks Planner 2011 when our calendar at home was changed to January 2011. I'm not really an avid fan of planners but I always have kept one. I am even more enthusiastic when things are unplanned yet I find this little stuff useful to remember the things that I would always forget. I am excited to use my planner for this year because I earned it from my addiction--caffeine!


When Starbucks announced the start date of their holiday treat, I was so excited since twas my first time! This is not their first set of planners, I think they already started this 2-3 years ago. And thankfully, with the help of a fellow caffeine addict, I was able to get one on December 4, 2010.


Here's my Silver Metal Starbucks Planner 2011:


No comments: