Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post Valentine Date

I was supposed to meet my "date" last night, but unfortunately my sched does not conform to the time and place, thus, I ended up celebrating Vday at home. (Wanna know what happened to my Valentine's? Click here.)

So after I left the office early today, I headed to Mall of Asia. But I dropped by my house first to change. I did not just meet with my "Valentino", but with Tati and Charlie, too! It's still not too late to celebrate the Valentine's with a bunch of friends. Here are some of the photos taken this evening:

They are my ka-date for tonight. (L-R: Tim, Tati, Charlie)
Striking a pose at the fountain
With my "Valentino", Mr. Tim Martin :)
Can't get enough of the cotton candy
My favorite mix--coffee and cotton candy!
PS: The cigarette butt ain't mine, dude! :D 

No comments: