Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy Bee

For the past few days, my non-workaholic self turned into some busy bee. Most especially this week that my immediate superior in our department is out, and I have to attend to both mine and her workloads (hmm...just some). It seems that most of my time are consumed by work (though I have already mentioned this in my previous post).


I have never been so busy in my life, that now somehow revolved around work. I don't complain being busy, because I like it when I am always on the go. What I am whining about is that I don't want to become a workaholic zombie in the future. What would my family, friends, and readers would tell me if I turn out to be one? It would cause me embarrassment, not to mention that my blog title says otherwise. I am supposed to be telling stories of having fun, but I can't seem to find a place for those three little letters anymore. And I feel really BAAAD about it.

I wanna make this blog short because I don't want my site to be full of talks about office, work and the like. So before I start ranting again, let me end all of these with a...
 VERY BIG SMILE...




No comments: