Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fashionably Me...Or So I Believed

As promised in my post here, let me share to you a few photos that I have searched far and wide just for you. I looked for the photos of me wearing leggings, socks and stockings! So without further adieu, here they are:

In a preppy get-up with the leggings...

Top:  Penshoppe
Shorts:  SM Department Store
Leggings: Maldita
Sneakers: Converse
Hair crown: from a tiangge
The photo was taken by our university's photographer at the Urdaneta Park, University of San Agustin, Iloilo. This pictorial is for the compilation of officers' profile from different organizations.

A Serena-inspired outfit with knee-high socks...

Mini-dress: Tomato
Pull-off blazer: Soiree
Socks: Forever21
Shoes: from bazaar
The picture above is of no significance. I was just trying to dress up like Blake Lively or Serena Van Der Woodsen rather--minus the blonde hair and long legs!

The hot pink cocktail dress with fish-net stockings...

Cocktail dress: by Lucille of Doromal’s Gowns
Stockings: from Lucille of Doromal’s Gowns
Shoes: Catwalk
Hair clip/head dress-in-one: DIY
Choker  (not pictured so well): DIY
Mask: DIY
The picture was taken during our Junior-Senior Promenade on February 26, 2010 at Sarabia Manor Hotel, Iloilo. The theme was Masquerade that's why I had a mask with me.

So, there they are. Not quite plenty. But maybe I can post more photos of me and other people wearing my fave apparel soon. For the mean time, enjoy reading my blog.

2 comments:

princess kumod said...

do an "outfit for the day" album! =)

or at least on days when you're not wearing a uniform =)

Mai said...

@princesskumod: Hmmm...shy ako. Hihi. I'm not that fashionable. It's just that I love to dress up. But thanks anyways! Hihi ^_^