Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year's Resolutions

I was supposed to share the list of my resolutions as my first blog in this newly created site of mine as to welcome the New Year. I have even prepared a list already. But since something came up, there had been some changes. Nevertheless, I can still post my list. So, here it goes.

The Achievable Ones:
  1. Lessen caffeine intake. I may be considered a caffeine addict but I know, deep in my heart, I would be able to control myself. *fingers crossed*
  2. Decrease alcohol intake. I don't wanna deprive myself from alcohol. A little is okay, but too much is a NO-NO. I've already had a fair share of my drunken moments. I don't wanna end up having an inflamed liver in the end.
  3. Quit smoking. I'm not a smoker. I just tried ages ago that I barely remember. Actually, I just started to smoke really in public on the last quarter of 2010. I wanna end it before it gets worse. I don't wanna die early due to a lung problem, not to mention that I already have asthma.
  4. Save MORE, spend LESS. I just wish myself luck on this. Haha! But well, maybe after what happened to me on the first day of the year (you can read about it here), I am positive I'll be able to fulfill this one.
  5. Minimize partying. But that doesn't mean I should kill my social life. I can still find other ways to have fun aside from partying. To fully support resolution numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4, I have to refrain myself from going out more often.
  6. Be an early bird. Or maybe just TRY HARD not to be late. Me, my cousin and my friend will be moving together soon somewhere in Makati which is way nearer to my workplace compared to Cainta (where I am presently staying). So, if luck's on me, I bet I won't be having red marks on my time card. Hah!
  7. Eat healthy foods. And that would mean incorporating fruits and veggies in my diet.
  8. Exercise. I am no athlete, but I love jogging in the mornings and going swimming during the weekends. I hope I would also be able to engage myself to other exercises.
  9. Learn how to cook real food. I am really proud that I was able to cook Hawaiian Chicken. I only learned to do that when I was working already! And I got inspired to learn more!
  10. Be more responsible. Don't tend to forget things (because I always do that). Get everything done once started. Double check every little detail of whatever it is. Bahala na maging super OC since I already am one.
The Seemingly-Unachievable-But-Not-So-Impossible Ones:
  1. Gain 20-30 lbs within 6 months. I really am desperate to gain weight. How am I supposed to do that? Take weed tetrahydrocannabinol? LOL
  2. Sleep at least 7-8 hours every night. We'll see about that!
  3. Minimize internet surfing. Hmmm. I am already cutting down on partying, I cannot seem to risk another social activity. But, I'll try. *wink*
  4. Stop being such a blabbermouth. Oopsie. I can't stand NOT talking. Hehe.
  5. Grow up. I am still enjoying the peak of my youth. I don't want it to end just yet.
So, these are my list. I'll be blogging about my progress every first day of the month. See you around!

No comments: